Free phone sex chat in Semigory

Added: Jani Langdon - Date: 27.01.2022 19:24 - Views: 24323 - Clicks: 4963

hot gal Madilynn

Toggle. Discussions in. February edited February in Commuting chat. Just canvassing opinions. I got out the latest DREDD movie at the weekend, which is deated an over 18 movie based on its violent scenes I would think. I watched it and then mentioned to my son that I had seen it.

He turns 16 in less than a month. If you have seen the movie, what do you think? I sugested that he waits until he turns Are we, like in goldilocks, just right, too hard, too soft? BigLee1 Posts: February Seen the film. I can understand your wife's reluctance however although maybe not agree with it entirely as there are some seriously violent scenes the multiple mini-gun bit was Hmmm, now I think about it: the skinning scene near the start?

Not to mention the impacted dead bodies Okay: I would say yes but be prepared to talk about it afterwards. Chunky Cyclists need your love too! You either watch it with him, or he watches it with someone else and then you dont get to talk to him about it. Is being a parent a bit 'do as I say not as I do'? I'm sure most of us managed to grow up OK when we were doing all sorts of things at It'll just get watched elsewhere otherwise.

The ratings don't just look at the level and type of sex, drugs, violence, but also what broader themes they examine. If you're 15 your lack of life experience may mean a lot of the film is just lost on you. Gallywomack Posts: I consider it one of the best things about my teenage years that I was given free rein to watch whatever fillum I wanted, as long as nobody else wanted to watch something else on the telly at the time. From the age of about 13 onwards I used to religiously look at the film Free phone sex chat in Semigory of the radio times and circle all the 4 and 5-star films for the week this was in the good old days of decent films being shown on the 4 terrestrial channels!

What certificate the film was was never given any thought. So in short, yes, you should let him watch it IMO! Depends on the 15 year old. Some are ificantly more mature than others.

stunner teen Helena

Presumably he knows the difference between right and wrong and real life and made up stuff in films. Rubertoe makes sense. They have access to a hell of a lot more than we did at their age, so to watch something and be able to discuss it is very much a good thing. I also find being too rigid in banning things can create issues, so a bit of flexibility if they show they deserve something can help.

LiveGiantly Posts: The 18 certificated films of today are not even suitable for 18 year olds let alone 15 years old But as you are the parent it's your call I ride with God on my mind and power in my thighs WOE betide you! Rick Chasey wrote:. Slowbike wrote:. Agent57 Posts: 2, Depends on the film and content, depends on the. Depends on the environment. Last night, my year-old son watched an 18 certificate film.

The Johnny Depp version of "Sweeney Todd. We thought that was OK. Sometimes, the certification doesn't make much sense to me. Dunno why really, and we've no concerns with him watching them.

sexual personals Zahra

I probably wouldn't be happy about him watching the TV series "True Blood" though. Basically, I reckon you know your son; and you've seen the film. You're well placed to make a fair judgement as to whether he can handle it, I expect. Watch the film with your wife and then knowing the content and your child you can make an informed decision about what to do. Rick makes a good point. What is it about an 18 fillum that makes it unsuitable for a 15 year old? Like Rick, no doubt some of the films I watched as a teenager were slightly wasted on me on a thematic level, in the sense that the themes were beyond my ken as a spotty yoof.

I can't think of any specific examples offhand, but no doubt I even found some of the films I saw quite disturbing on this thematic level. Who knows whether or not this did any harm - I don't think a film is particularly different to a book in this regard, a book could just as easily contain adult themes that might confuse or distress a teenager, but we don't tend to be as proscriptive when it comes to what kids read.

The gore thing is a bit different perhaps, I can remember watching stuff like The Wild Bunch and not being particularly bothered, but everyone's different. Who remembers the Channel 4 "red triangle"? As a teenager with a portable TV in my room, I always watched a film if it had a red triangle. Ended up watching Sebastiane. DonDaddyD Posts: 12, February edited February When I was fifteen I had smoked weed wasn't for me and watched porn was for me.

This was back in and this was the year that I went to watch Scream 2 rated 18 at the cinema. I think this was the same year I got drunk for the first time as well That film [Scream] didn't make me want to stab anyone and to be honest I think Child's Play rated 15 was and is far scarier, disturbing, violent and horrific. Teens age and mature differently, you've got to look at your kid and ask yourself can he handle it. Its unfair for me to comment beyond what I was like as a 15 year old because I don't know you or your kid or the relationship you have with him. I was exposed to, exposed myself to a lot when growing up, with morden technology I'm surprised your son hasn't seen worse on the Internet That said there is something to be said about "you either watch it with him, or he watches it with someone else and you're excluded from your sons life [to some degree]".

Choice is yours. As you, who have clearly Free phone sex chat in Semigory the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. Player of the Unspoken Game. Many films rated because of swear words. Depends how it was done though - Rock of Ages was a 12 but we wouldnt let our kids watch that have taken them to the stage show though. Other films are 15s but I would say OK. Violence, they see alot even in 12 films, generally no concern about anything in a 15 but when a film has an 18 rating this could either be because it is more gory or because there is more frequent content of a lesser nature.

hot singles Elsa

Real gore we still would not let them watch but whats the difference between a couple of semi-gory scenes in a 15 and ten scenes of a similar nature that earns the film an 18 rating Wouldnt let our kids watch 'Kick censored ' but I know they would love it! I can foresee this being an issue with my wife when our progeny hit the teens. We were watching Raiders of the Lost Ark over xmas and she was mildly outraged that such a gory, scary film was being shown before the watershed. She was only slightly mollified when I pointed out that it's rated PG.

IMO those are far more graphic in terms of sex, swearing and violence than many films to such an extent that if is watching those TV programs then there is no point preventing access to rated 18 films. Same with Grand Theft Auto 3 onwards and other computer games Gears of War, Call of Duty etc which contain 'adult themes' that out strip most films with the level of detail they go into. Probably not, based on what you say - but havent seen any of those myself to comment properly!

Medders Posts: Depends if your lad may get disturbed by it. I probably wouldnt let him but then I am more sensitive to screen violence now than I was at 15, so probably judging it by old man standards. As an aside - as an avid reader of ad in the 80s, I didnt rate Free phone sex chat in Semigory film at all. Not nearly futuristic enough - gritty yes, but driving around on normal ro in ordinary camper style vans? Seriously, if you dont have the budget dont bother. Dare I say it the Stallone version felt more in line with the comic character. Riding: Canyon Nerve AL9. Medders wrote:.

fit madam Guadalupe

DonDaddyD wrote:. From the descriptions of the gratuitous violence in this film, I struggle to understand why people get their kicks watching that sort of thing. But maybe that's just me. In all honesty, I could understand a 15 year old boy wanting to watch that sort of thing more than most people. Also have to bear in mind that kids have access to all sorts of nasty stuff on the internet these days, you probably can't stop them watching this and much worse, but you could at least discourage it - not sure it needs to be "banned" but I wouldn't sit down and watch it with him that's 2 hours of your life you just got back too!

I had a similar issue at Christmas deciding whether my lad would want to watch Ironman or not he got the outfit for Christmas - his request, I had no idea what the film was like. I watched about 10 minutes of it on TV, it was incredibly tedious interspersed with occasional bouts of extreme violence.

Figured he could give it a miss, but then he's only The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure. You have no chance. Veronese68 wrote:. He took his helmet off therefore your argument is invalid. In or Register to comment.

beautiful sister Londyn Free phone sex chat in Semigory

email: [email protected] - phone:(901) 590-9955 x 6973

Should I let my 15 year old watch an 18 movie?